November 20, 2010

About Me

Well then. It's me. The owner of Girls Talk. Open up it's fun =). But wait ... ! It's just for girls. lol. The blog Girls Talk is just for my ... Uhmm what do you call it ? ... My exercise ? Yap my exercise at school. lol. But actually this is my own blog. And this blog belongs to me =).


Well, o yea ... Wanna know more about me ? Just open up my account on facebook. Here we go. Nie Ma.

Well, actually i'm from Indonesia. But i'd love to go anywhere i want. And i wanna go to Singapore for my college.

I'm just 15 and i'm in the second grade for senior high. Well i love cat very much. Uhhmmm ... And i hate chicken except fried chicken =) ... Yummy yummy yummy =P.

Well, i'm just nothing at all. I'm just a girl not an extra-wonderful girl. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment